One hundred yards from the Moody Beach Access, The Admiral’s Place is nestled on a private lane on the edge of the Rachel Carson National Wildlife Refuge, surrounded by well-maintained gardens. This handsomely decorated home, with individual controls for music in each room and on every deck, has a Private Master Suite and 4 other spacious bedrooms, 4 full baths, 3 decks with electronic awnings, fully-equipped gourmet kitchen with counter seating for 3 and accommodates up to 12 in the dining area.
The expansive living room overlooking the Wildlife Refuge has a three-sided gas fireplace, large screen HDTV, 28-foot cathedral ceiling and floor-to-ceiling windows; a family room with a gas fireplace, HDTV and PlayStation 3; and a Day Room with professional Air Hockey and Foosball tables.
More Details »
Soft night lighting on the private back lawn enhances the outdoor dining experience with seating for 6, umbrella and lounge chairs. Step down from the living room to the screened-in front deck with table for 6 and salt marsh views. An electronic awning covers the gas grille and tables on the back deck overlooking the ocean.
Ceiling fans throughout, individual music controls in each room, auto-lit double closets in the 2nd and 3rd level bedrooms, clock radios/alarm clocks in each bedroom.
The Admiral’s Place has a large, fully-equipped gourmet kitchen with every necessity for cooking, baking, dining and entertaining. Step from the kitchen onto the 24-foot furnished deck with electronic awning, sit back and watch the crashing waves.
The 2nd and 4th levels are air-conditioned. Ceiling fans in all rooms, large screen HDTVs are mounted in the family room with gas fireplace and in the living room with a three-sided gas fireplace. CD, iPod Docking Station, DVD systems, PlayStation 3, and Sonos Connect System. On the 3rd level overlooking the living room is a sitting area with a Disklavier Player Piano and exquisite, soothing Wall Fountain. The Day Room is equipped with Commercial Grade Foosball and Air Hockey tables for the competitive sports-minded. Two adult bicycles and two children’s bicycles are provided.
The hand-laid stone driveway at The Admiral’s Place accommodates 4-5 autos. There is additional parking for 3 autos close-by at one of our other properties.
Upon arrival, our Concierge will greet you, give you a tour of The Admiral’s Place, answer any questions you may have. If any unforeseen problems occur during your stay, our Concierge will ensure that everything is quickly resolved.
- Activities Guide
- Alarm Clock/Radio in all Bedrooms
- Basic Soaps, Detergents for Dishwasher and Laundry
- Beach Chairs
- Beach Towels
- Ceiling Fans in Every Room
- Central Vacuum
- Disklavier Player Piano
- Hair Dryers in Every Bath
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Outside Warm Water Shower
- Paper Towels
- Toilet Paper
- Towels, Wash Cloths
- Washing Machine and Clothes Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Dishes, Glassware & Eating Utensils
- Electric Can Opener
- Garbage Disposal
- Lobster Pot, Bowls and Butter Dishes
- Refrigerator/Freezer/Ice Maker (2)
- Breakfast Bar for 3
- Dining Room Table – Seating for up to 12
- Child’s Highchair/Booster Seat (Upon Request)
- 4 Full Bathrooms
- CD/DVD Player
- Game Room
- Sonos Connect System
- Video Game Console and Library of Games
- Beach Chairs
- Beach Towels
- Bicycles (6)
- Lawn / Garden
- Outdoor Entertainment Area
- Outdoor Furniture
- Outdoor Gas Grille
- Summer Vacations and Off-Season Retreats
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
- Admiral’s Quarters – 4th Level Master Suite
- King Bed
- Private Bath with Rain Shower, Steam Sauna for 2, Built-In Coffee Pot, Wall Safe, Private Deck with Lounge Chairs and Electronic Awning – Ocean Views, Overlooking Wildlife Refuge
- Walk-in Closet
- Swivel Rockers
- Captain’s Quarters – 3rd Level, Queen Bed, Ocean Views, Shared Full Bath
- Officer of the Deck Quarters – 3rd Level – 2 Twin Beds, View of Salt Marsh, Shared Full Bath
- Master Chief’s Quarters – 2nd Level, Queen Bed, Full Bath, Access to one of the Furnished Decks overlooking the Ocean (100 yards away) and the Marshes, Full Bath
- Crew’s Quarters – 1st Level – 2 Sets of Bunkbeds and a Full-Size Captain’s Bed
27 June 2020Buzz Birnbaum arrives
August 31, 2019 – June 20, 2020
- Minimum Stay 3 Nights – $550/Night
- Discount for Week’s Stay (7 Nights) – $3,500
June 20, 2020 – August 29, 2020
- Minimum Stay 7 Nights – $4,700/Week
*9% State of Maine Tax on “Rental of Living Quarters”
*Guests pay in USD via personal or bank check
*Security Deposit (Fully Refundable Within 10 Days of Departure)
Request More Information
View the crashing waves or the Rachel Carson Wildlife Refuge from any of the three decks (back deck 24′ x 12′, private deck off Master Suite, wrap-around front deck) or from the eat-in, screened porch off the grand living room. Whether you seek solitude while observing the hawks and egret or the deer frolicking in the salt marshes or you wish to entertain, The Admiral’s Place has been thoughtfully designed for a respite, for family fun, and certainly for a memorable stay.